The Journal is not currently soliciting articles for any special issues. Check back periodically for new opportunities, or subscribe to our Journal updates list to be notified about new special issues.
Previous Special Issues
- "Effects of Human-Wildlife Interactions on California's Natural Resources: Conflict and Coexistence" (November 2021)
- "The California Endangered Species Act: Successes and Challenges" (July 2021)
- "Effects of Fire on California's Natural Resources" (November 2020)
- "Impacts of Cannabis Cultivation on Fish and Wildlife Resources" (October 2020)
- "Effects of Non-consumptive Recreation on Wildlife in California" (May 2020)
- "Proceedings of the 14th Biennial WAFWA Deer and Elk Workshop" (October 2022)
Previous special issues can be accessed on the Contents page.
See our Submissions page for more information about the Journal's submission requirements. Please note: all page fees are waived for special issue submissions.