Per California Government Code Sections 7405 and 11135, this website is designed, developed and maintained to be in compliance with levels A and AA of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.1. Principle of these guidelines:
- Provide text alternatives for non-text content (like images and photos).
- Provide captions and other alternatives for multimedia (like audio and video recordings).
- Create content that can be presented in different ways, including by assistive technologies, without losing meaning.
- Make it easier for users to see and hear content.
- Make all functionality available from a keyboard.
- Give users enough time to read and use content.
- Do not use content that causes seizures.
- Help users navigate and find content.
- Make text readable and understandable.
- Make content appear and operate in predictable
- Help users avoid and correct mistakes.
- Maximize compatibility with current and future user tools
If you have difficulty accessing any content on this site, or would like to request an alternate format of any documents found on this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call CDFW at (916) 322-8911 / California Relay Service for the deaf or hearing-impaired from TDD phones: (800) 735-2929.