We are pleased to offer fishing industry businesses the opportunity to become Official California Fishing Passport Program Supporters. For those who apply, we have Supporter Packages available which include supplies of the California Fishing Passports and the California Finfish and Shellfish Identification Books, as well as official Passport stamps that may be personalized with the business's name. Passport program supporters:
- Provide a California Fishing Passport upon request to each adult who possesses or purchases an annual fishing license, and to children under the age of 16 (who are not required to possess a fishing license).
- Provide California Finfish and Shellfish Identification Books to anglers either free of charge or for sale at a nominal fee.
- Become an official Stamping Agent destination. We will authorize you to order official California Fishing Passport Program stamps containing your business name for use in stamping successful anglers' passport books.
- Once you have ordered your official stamp we will list your business as a Stamping Agent destination on our website for all successful anglers to visit to receive official stamps in their passports.
- Receive information as soon as it becomes available of promotions and special challenges and contests associated with the California Fishing Passport Program.
- Display California Fishing Passport window clings and flyers at your organization/place of business, and provide official printed information for your customers/members (brochures, etc.)
Current supporters include the following California fishing license agents, fishing industry retailers and other sportfishing businesses.
Become a Supporter
To become a Full Passport Program Supporter: California fishing license agents, fishing industry retailers, fishing guides and other sportfishing businesses are eligible to become supporters. Simply fill out the Supporter Registration Packet (PDF), and mail it to the address below. Upon review and approval you will be able to order Passport Supporter Packages and official Passport stamps, and you will be included on our website as a Full Passport Program Supporter and Passport Stamping destination.
Please mail all application forms to:
California Department of Fish and Wildlife
Office of Communications, Education and Outreach
P.O. Box 944209
Sacramento, CA 94244-2090
To become an Educational Partner: Available to all non-profit organizations, fishing clubs, scouts, schools, etc. Simply fill out the Educational Partner Registration Packet (PDF).
Thank you for your interest in supporting the sport fishing industry through this exciting fishing incentive program, and for helping to inspire and build new generations of fishing enthusiasts!
Would you like to learn more?