Current Partners and Sponsors
Here are California Fishing Passport high-profile partners who promote angling opportunities for everyone:
International Game Fish Association · NOAA · Berkley
Alpen Optics · Recreational Boating and Fishing Foundation
Plano Tackle Systems · West Marine · Bass Pro Shops
Become a Partner or Sponsor
Sponsorship Has Its Privileges!
California Fishing Passport Sponsors are partners in an unparalleled program that promotes angling opportunities for everyone from the most seasoned angler to children fishing for the very first time.
Our partners will:
- Be recognized as part of a high-profile, statewide program with CDFW and other key fishing industry leaders to promote sport fishing in California.
- Immediately reach more than 3 million people who collectively contribute nearly $5 billion to California's economy annually, and that's just the beginning. These numbers will continue to grow with the program.
- Show support for sport fishing in California and perpetuate the heritage, traditions and values of spending quality time in the outdoors with friends and family.
- Help advance understanding and appreciation of the importance of resource management, conservation, stewardship and ethical fishing practices.
As a California Fishing Passport Sponsor, your business name and logo will be displayed on the Passport booklet and all program promotional materials (advertisements, brochures, banners, posters, website) announcing your partnership in the program.
- Passport books will be advertised and distributed at all CDFW license sales counters and participating businesses that sell fishing licenses - we have 1,900 California businesses that sell fishing licenses!
- Advertising space provided in CDFW's Outdoor California magazine - produced six times per year with an audience of 24,000 subscribers!
- Banners will hang at all Passport events - CDFW booths at sportsmen's shows in northern and southern California, fishing tournaments, youth fishing clinics - with estimated exposure to more than 200,000 people!
Would you like to learn more?