Wildlife Connectivity Advance Mitigation Guidelines Available for Public Comment
The draft Guidelines are now available (see Program Guidelines below) for a 90-day public review and comment period, beginning October 18, 2023 and ending January 16, 2024. To submit comments:
- Provide a comment letter to email@example.com by Tuesday, January 16 at 5:00 p.m.
- Clearly label the page, section, and paragraph number.
- Identify “red flags” or key issues.
- Identify text/concepts that are unclear.
- Provide suggested edits (what) with rationale (why) for changes.
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions during the comment period. Once the public comment period has ended, CDFW will review the comments and finalize the Guidelines. Please note that CDFW is not required to respond to comments concerning the draft Guidelines. Video recording of the public webinar from October 24, 2023, is available by request.