No formal education is required.
- Possession of a valid driver's license.
- Must be able to read and write and speak English at a level required for successful performance.
- Follow oral and written directions
- Maintain simple records and do simple mathematical computations.
- Do simple construction tasks with tools
- Interact successfully with the public.
- Compute fees and make change.
- Operate boats and other equipment.
- Learn to identify a variety of animal and plant species.
- Perform routine maintenance of vehicles and equipment.
- Physical strength and agility.
- Ability to move 40 pounds.
- Ability to swim 50 yards and stay afloat at least 5 minutes.