Through the Automated License Data System (ALDS) online license sales and service, you can do much more than purchase licenses.
ONLINE LICENSE SALES AND SERVICE
Register or login to your customer profile to:
- PURCHASE LICENSES, PERMITS, AND PASSES
- SPORT FISHING - Annual and short-term licenses • Sport fishing validations • Report cards • Gift vouchers for resident annual sport fishing licenses (may be purchased or redeemed).
- HUNTING - Annual and short-term licenses • Hunting validations • Harvest Information Program Survey • Tags • Waterfowl Area passes • Collectible stamps
- COMMERCIAL FISHING - Licenses and privileges • Commercial boat registration and privileges • Fish business licenses
- SPECIAL PERMITS - Guide licenses • Game breeder licenses • Falconry licenses • Native reptile captive propagation permits • Fallow deer farming permits • Fur dealer licenses
- CDFW LANDS PASS - Annual or one-day lands passes
- APPLY FOR DRAWINGS - Big game tags • Waterfowl reservations • Sage grouse permits • Fund-raising big game random drawing tags • SHARE hunts • Upland game hunts
- LOOKUP DRAWING RESULTS, PREFERENCE POINTS AND SUBMITTED APPLICATIONS
- LIFETIME LICENSE RENEWALS
Renew lifetime sport fishing and hunting licenses, and privilege packages (proceed as if making a purchase)
- SUBMIT HARVEST REPORTS
Big game hunting tags • Sport fishing report cards
- PURCHASE DUPLICATE LICENSES, PERMITS, AND VALIDATIONS
Sport fishing • Hunting • Lifetime licenses • Commercial • Special Permits
(Duplicate report cards or tags must be purchased from a CDFW license sales office.)
- UPDATE YOUR CUSTOMER PROFILE - Change your address, personal information,
or add an email address and opt-in for CDFW News and License Reminders!
Guest customers (no customer profile required) have access to:
- PURCHASE VOUCHERS, PASSES, AND PAY FEES
- GIFT VOUCHERS - Redeemable for an annual Resident sport fishing license only. (A gift voucher is not a valid license until redeemed.)
- ONE-DAY CDFW LANDS PASSES - Required to access CDFW-owned lands where a fee is required for non-hunting uses. Passes are not area-specific. (An annual CDFW Lands Pass purchase requires a customer profile to purchase.)
- WATERFOWL AREA ONE OR TWO-DAY PASSES - Required to hunt on waterfowl areas. (Type A and Type B Waterfowl Area Season Passes require a customer profile to purchase.)
- PAY YOUR LAKE OR STREAMBED ALTERATION AGREEMENT OR CANNABIS REMEDIATION FEE - Submit your notification and sales receipt to the CDFW Regional Office (PDF) that serves the county where the project will occur.
- PAY YOUR SCIENTIFIC COLLECTING FEES - Submit your application or amendment through the Scientific Collecting Permit Portal then pay your fees online.
- SUBSCRIBE TO OUTDOOR CALIFORNIA - The Official California Fish, Wildlife and Habitat Magazine! To pay for a subscription with a credit card, select the Online Sales and Services link above. To pay for a subscription with a check, complete the order form at Outdoor California Magazine!
- BUY WARDEN STAMPS - Start your collection today. Funds raised help support our CDFW Officers and K-9 Programs!