Successful completion of any workshop will certify you to raise state-protected fish in your classroom anywhere in California. Your school location will determine which fish you will raise.
Register for workshops here!
Butte, Yuba, Sutter, Nevada and Plumas Counties (Feather River)
- Salmon - Saturday, August 29, 2020. 9:00 a.m - 1:30 p.m. Online Workshop
- Steelhead - Saturday January 16, 2021. 9:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.; Format to be determined
Greater Sacramento Area (American River)
- Salmon - Saturday, September 12, 2020. 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Online Workshop
- Steelhead - Saturday, January 9, 2021. 9:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.; Format to be determined
San Joaquin, Calaveras and Amador Counties (Mokelumne River)
- None scheduled at this time.