Successful completion of any workshop will certify you to raise state-protected fish in your classroom anywhere in California. Your school location will determine which fish you will raise.If you do not see a workshop in your area and there are enough teachers in your area who wish to participate, contact CAEP staff and we can discuss the possibility of offering a workshop in your area.
Register for workshops here!
Butte, Yuba, Sutter, Nevada and Plumas Counties (Feather River)
- Salmon - Saturday, August 29, 2020. Lake Oroville Visitor Center, Oroville. 9:00 a.m - 2:00 p.m.
- Steelhead - Saturday January 16, 2021. Lake Oroville Visitor Center, Oroville. 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Greater Sacramento Area (American River)
- Salmon - Saturday, September 12, 2020. Region 2 Headquarters, 1701 Nimbus Rd, Rancho Cordova 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Steelhead - Saturday, January 9, 2021. Region 2 Headquarters, 1701 Nimbus Rd, Rancho Cordova 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
San Joaquin, Calaveras and Amador Counties (Mokelumne River)
- Salmon - Thursday, September 17, 2020. James Areida Education Support Center, 1305 E Vine St, Lodi: 3:30 p.m.- 7:30 p.m.